Hello everyone, welcome to Jahzblog media, in this section, I will like to discuss with you the best way to prepare onion juice for massive hair growth. If you are the type who has tried different hair growth products and you are yet to see the result, then I will advise you to give this a try this, hopefully to see a change.
The use of onion juice for hair growth may sound strange to you but it works. Growing of your hair is a process that takes time and dedication. It is difficult to fight the impulse to give up when your hair takes so long to grow, and you can’t avoid having to clip it. The fact is, growing your hair takes so much patience. The use of onions on your hair routine may help it grow faster as well as adding its volume. In this article, we have gathered a list of 12 ways to use onions to promote natural hair growth.
Also Read : Tricks I used to boost my hairline
The presence of Sulfur in onions juice makes your hair healthy
If you’re looking for a way to improve your hair health, onion juice may be the answer. That’s because onion juice is rich in sulfur, which is a nutrient that’s essential for hair growth. Sulfur helps promote collagen production, which can help keep your hair follicles strong. Plus, it can also help improve blood circulation to the scalp. All of these benefits make onion juice an excellent natural remedy for combating baldness and thinning hair . To reap the full benefits of this remedy, all you need to do is put one teaspoon of onion juice into one cup of boiling water. After it cools down, use it as a shampoo by massaging it into your scalp before washing off with warm water.
Benefits of Onion juice for hair Growth.
Onions juice is a sure-shot method to boost your hair growth. There are lots of great remarks online from different users with noticeable before and after results. Below are some reasons why this ingredient is effective.
- Onion juice helps to boost the level of an antioxidant emzyme catalase which helps to improve your hair growth. This emzyme helps to decompose hydrogen peroxide and optimize the hair circle.
- Onion juice has high sulfur content that helps to reduce hair thinning and breakage.
- The present of the antioxidant helps to minimize early hair graying.
- It helps to nourish your hair follicles with the presence of the rich sulfur content.
- Onion’s rich in anti-bacterial bacterial properties which helps in keeping the scalp healthy and free from infection.
- The use of onion juice also helps to stimulate your scalp and improves the circulation of blood all over the scalp.
Other uses of onions
Onions aren’t just good for your hair! They can also be used to treat colds and coughs, relieve congestion, and soothe a sore throat. Did you know that onions are also a natural insect repellent? You can keep bugs away by placing sliced onions around your home. Plus, onions are great for your health in general. They’re packed with nutrients like vitamin C and quercetin, which can boost your immune system and help fight inflammation. And since they’re low in calories, they’ll fill you up without adding inches to your waistline. The best part is that there’s no wrong way to use them—you can eat them raw or cooked, fresh or dried. But if you want to try using onion juice for hair growth, this is how it’s done: Peel an onion and place the slices on a plate or dishcloth while they sit out at room temperature overnight (or until the onion starts drying out). Once the liquid from the onion has turned brownish-yellow, crush it into a pulp and strain it through cheesecloth or coffee filter into another container. Then apply the juice onto wet hair after shampooing as usual. Finally rinse well before styling as usual.
How to Make Onion Juice At Home
Making of onion juice in your home is one of the best thing you could ever learn when having hair growth issues. All you need to do is to get a few onions, a juicer, lots of patience which is the ability to be able to withstand the irritating gas escaping from the onions.
Ready for the challenge? Check the procedure below.
What you will need to provide to prepare onion juice for hair growth
- A sharp knife to slice the onion
- A juicer
- 2-3 medium size of onions
- A medium size glass jar
How to prepare onion juice for hair growth
- You start by peeling the onion.
- Wash the peeled onions properly. This will help you in getting a clean vegetable by getting rid of dirt and flecks of skin.
- Use a fresh paper towel to dry up the onion properly.
- Cut the dried onion into smaller size with the use of a knife.
- Now you place an onion quarter inside the chute of the juicer and turn the device on. It will help to extract the juice by smashing the vegetable with a little pressure. You then repeat the same procedure for the other quarter.
- Once you are done with the juicing, you clean and wash the juicer properly. You may also need to the device in hot lather water as well as scrub it for quite a few minutes to get rid of the long lasting aroma from the onion.
- Collect the onion juice and transfer it to a glass jar for further use.
Please note, aside from a juicer, a manual blinder or electrical blinder can be used for making onion juice. In the case of a blinder, it’s advisable that you follow the aforementioned procedure. And of you want to use a grater, there is no need to cut off the opposite ends of the vegetable.
How To Use onion Juice for Hair health
This Juice has been used for treatment over a long period of time. When applied directly to the bald patches, it is known to speed up your hair growth after been used for some days.
However, there are lots of other variations of making onion juice that takes care of the different subsets of hair-care.
Here is the perfect way to apply onion juice for hair growth.
Onion juice can be slightly caustic in concentrated amount that is why applying onion juice directly to the sensitive skin of the scalp may result in redness and irritation. Because of this, it is advisable that you dilute it with a little bit of water to reduce it potency before application.
Also, you can mix it with some green tea, which contains high amount of antioxidants that will help relieve any scalp inflammation caused by onion juice while nourishing the hair follicles and strands.
Steps to apply onion juice for hair growth
- Fetch two tea spoon of the extracted onion juice, turn it in a bowl and mix it with two table spoons of clean water or green tea.
- Properly massage this mixture into your hair, make sure it reaches the scalp.
- Allow it on the hair for about 30-40 minutes before shampooing.
- Use the same remedy for at least twice in a week.
Onion juice is good for your hair in more ways than one but only when used properly and maintained as your hair routine. It is capable of making your hair thick, strong and shiny while also, fighting premature graying and scalp infections.
The only disadvantage of using onion juice for hair growth is the pungent smell it leaves behind, but that’s only temporary and just a little price to pay for such a great benefits you are looking for.