Hello everyone , you are welcome to Jahzblog media, in this article, and going to reveal to you the best VTU app in Nigeria, how to start up VTU business in Nigeria 2022, and also reveal to you the best platform where you can get the cheapest VTU.
This will be a great opportunity to you if you are interested in offering airtime, DStv, GOtv and mobile data subscriptions.
Without much adobe, I am going to take my time and teach you how to start a VTU business in Nigeria in to your budget (starting from N1,000, N2,000, N3,000) and earn up to N10,000 niara Monthly doing this Business only.
What is VTU Business in Nigeria?
VTU is an acronym that stands for Virtual Top Up. Many people also know this business as Recharge and get paid. It is one of the most famous businesses among young individuals in Nigeria.
Among many other kind of business, VTU is one of the best and common online business many Nigerian youths engage on to make money.
This business is much more easy with high returns. Its just an act of supply data bundle, (MTN, Airtel, Glo, 9Mobile, Smile) recharge card, TV subscription. You can startup this business with as low as N1,000. That sounds great right?
Trust me, you can earn much income doing this VTU business in Nigeria. All that you need to get started is top-up data, airtime to people’s line from your account number.
This business is very much easy for you and your costumers, they don’t need to start loading up recharge card pin on their phone, it is going to credit them automatically.
Just like when they purchase airtime from their bank account.
Today, among many businesses, VTU business Nigeria is one of the legit business with high returns ( as a student or small business owner).
As for me, VTU business is one of the soft and cheapest business any one can start in Nigeria and extra income. And that is why I decided to share the update with you all with the two cheapest platforms to use to get started.
What are the best VTU App in Nigeria?
In this section, am going to reveal to you the top 20 VTU Apps in Nigeria. This completed cheap and easy o get you started with VTU business in Nigeria.
- VTU place
- Jumia one
- Bolt Recharge
- Instant mobile.
All these VTU platforms mentioned above comprises of both cheap and expensive VTU platforms. However, I’m going to select few of the most reliable VTU platforms and why you should choose them for your VTU business in Nigeria.
Before I proceed further, I am going to talk about the tools needed to start up this business.
Tools for starting VTU Business In Nigeria with Low Budget
Before going into this Business, it is necessary for you to have knowledge on the tools to use for this business. In this section, I will reveal to you the tools you will need to start up this business and be successful . below are the recommended tools for starting VTU business in Nigeria.
- A good smart phone, Tablet or PC: it’s necessary to get a good smart phone, tablet or PC to startup this business in other to avoid network or power interruption especially when your customer needs your attention.
- Valid SIM card: get a good SIN card and choose a good service provider ( MTN is recommendable) to avoid network interruption.
- Bank Account: if you don’t have a bank account, you will need to create a bank account Number with any bank off your choice. This is because you will need your debit card number to pay for the service and also if you want to receive money from your client or customer.
- Advertisement Strategies: to attract more customer to your VTU business, you will need to apply advertisement strategies. You can easily do the advert on social media platforms such as WhatApp, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
- Focus: you will need to concentrate on the business In order to succeed because the business is challenging. At times, u may face challenges like delay delivery to your client or customer and they may tag you a scammer but never take that serious because that is part of the business and make sure you find an alternative when such event occurs to please them, avoid using abusive words to them.
- Good Internet access: you won’t be able to do tis business with a poor internet connection,. Apart from using data to browse on your VTU platform, you will also need data to communicate with your client online ( Facebook, WhatApp, and other social media platform).
65% of people running VTU in Nigeria are using Mobile phones for this reason. You must get a valid SIM card for the internet connection with any service provider (MTN, Airtel, Glo and 9mobile) of your choice.
- Instant Notification Setup: you will need to get a Mili-account (software), to instantly deliver notification to your customer. You can also create a whatApp group), to solve your client issues.Choose VTU Platform: choose the cheapest platform, if you can’t afford the premium platform to get started o this business. And one of the best and recommended platform in Nigeria is Jumia one. And the premium one is BillAfrica.
Which is the cheapest VTU Business Platform?
Jumia one is the cheapest VTU platform you can use to start up your VTU business in Nigeria. What you will do is to open your phone google play store then you search the name” JUMIA ONE” download and install the app. It is available for all android phones and IOS. In case you don’t have google play store on your phone, you can use your phone browser to download it online.
When you are done installing the site, you can open register on the platform and start running the VTU Business in Nigeria instantly.
You can follow the steps below to do the registration in case you don’t know how to start it up.
How to Register VTU agent on Jumia One App.
- sign up: you can visit WWW. JUMiAON.COM.NG and register as a VTU agent, you will need to provide your details. Such as name, surname, phone number, business name, valid email address, and also create a strong password. Within a few minute, everything will be done.
- Sign in: after the successful registration, login to your jumiaone account with the details you provided during the registration process. Ensure you use your mobile number and email address in case of any issue.
- Choose VTU Business service: you can choose the VTU service you think will serve you better. Such as:
- Data top-up
- Electricity bill
- Cable TV subscriptions
- Airtime top-up
The next step will reveal how to start selling (airtime, pay bills, data) on the Jumia one platform.
Select the service the customer needs on Jmia one , select the service provider e.g. (MTN, Airtel, Glo,9Mobile, GOtv, DStv, FREEtv, Startime).
Then you will provide the customer’s phone number or service ID just like besting ID number and others.
After that, you have to confirm if your transaction is completed, the customer will receive an alert immediately through his service providers SMS on his phone. You will make 3-5% of the deposit. But this will only depend on the amount of the transactions you made.
Which is the expensive VTU Business Platform?
The most expensive VUT business platform in Nigerian currently is BILLSAFRICA . this is not just the expensive but also relianable VTU business Platform that does not need you to cade any script or even hire any programmer. It is know as the best platform in Africa so far.
With BillsAfrica, you can start online banking ( sending and receiving money). And earning good income while at home.
How do I Register on BillsAfrica?
You will first need to visit WWW>.billAfrica.io, and tap on “get started”
You will be redirected to the page, where you will be providing some of your personal information like valid email address, account number, mobile number, account name ( that is the account number name), and finally a strong password.
After you are done with the registration, you will be granted access to build your bills payment platform and provide bank services (money transfer).
Note. BillsAfrica will charge N50 for every deposit.
You can also create a VTU business website on Billafrica without knowing the code, they made everything on the platform very easy unlike other platforms.
On the VTU platform, you will have access to three home pages, and six dashboard templates available, the good news there is that they are all free for installation.
You can also customize the VTU Home Page template with their best code editor to your taste to edit and save the new design.
In case you don’t want to use the billAfrica sub domain, you can add your domain for free ( and there is a free domain online such as : .tk, .ga, .cf, .qg, and many more options to use).
If You are about to start, you can use the subdomain, you don’t need to worry about getting a new paid domain. You will just install any product like airtime with a single click.
READ ALSO: 5-places-you-can-easily-access-farm-loan
Current BillAfrica Service for Installation.
- Data (paid)
- Airtime (free for demo sake)
- Bank Transfer (paid)
- Electricity (paid)
- Cable TV (paid)
If you can’t afford to pay for the paid service, then you run the recharge card services. Then when you earn extra income, you will install the remaining service with ease.
What are the benefits of VTU business in Nigeria?
If you are giving the opportunities to start VTU business in Nigeria, I will advise you to run to it because it has lots of benefits. For each deposit, you are going to earn atleast 3-5% on every deposit (transaction) you make on the platform.
If you get N30 every day and you start with small amount of money like N1,000. Which means you are going to receive like 90% monthly profit.
What is the minimum amount to start a VTU business in Nigeria?
You don’t need much capital to start up a VTU business in Nigeria. You can start with the sum of N1,000 – N3,000. You don’t need to worry much about the capital to start, as long as you have all the tools required, N1000 can be a good start for you.
Are selling Recharge card profitable ?
Yes, selling of recharge card is a profitable business in Nigeria. The recharge card business is currently producing a good sum of money in returns if you have a good capital for the business.
You can start up this business anywhere in Nigeria without bothering about bothering of low customers.
Nigeria has the population of over 200 million people and over 89% of people in Nigeria are using cell phones ( GSM network service) and all this people needs airtime to talk with their love ones.
How do VTU business make money?
To start making money doing this business, there is a need for you to register with any VTU vendor (like Jumia One.
The VTU vendors are the CEO’s of the platform (Jumia) whereby you can place orders for clients using their vendor service and get paid after the service.
Thank you for taking you time to read through this article, I hope you have understood what the VTU business In Nigeria works.
Now you should try to start up this business at the right time. You don’t have much time to waste anymore.
In case you have any question to ask regarding this article, I advise you drop it at the comment section below for better clarification.
I will love to know your thought on this business, and please don’t forget to share it with your friends and love ones. Thank you and God bless you as you do so.